Evaluation and quality assurance
The project will implement a comprehensive evaluation strategy. Indicators will include:
- Materials scope: number of units and information resources contributed to knowledge base.
- Materials quality: peer-review of content.
- Materials usage: usage and user satisfaction.
- Training: numbers of workshop participants, trainee feedback.
- Impact: changes in bandwidth optimisation and management and effectiveness of available capacity.
The final evaluation report will include "lessons learned" during the project overall. In addition, the collaborative and consultative approach to all aspects of the project will help to ensure that the outcomes meet the requirements of the target participants and beneficiaries.